Charitable Foundation “Patients of Ukraine” is looking for a full time Project Manager to join our team. We are seeking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual who will coordinate the activities of the Foundation, aimed at ensuring access to treatment for all patients in Ukraine, in the following areas:
- Reforming the system of state procurement of medicines
- Deregulation of the pharmaceutical sector
- Advocating for adequate state funding of national treatment programs.
- Drawing up work plans and monitoring their implementation
- Organization and coordination of advocacy campaigns: developing programs of events, selecting experts for participation in the events, addressing current organizational issues, coordinating all parties involved in the campaign
- Writing documents required for successful implementation of project activities and designing documents at the request of the head of the organization: letters, requests
- Searching for the expertise necessary for project activities implementation and cooperation with experts
- Maintaining constant communication with donors during project implementation
- Preparing project reports for donors.
Representing CF “Patients of Ukraine” at external meetings:
- Collaborating with partners of CF “Patients of Ukraine”
- Establishing contacts and maintaining constant communication with patient communities, providing expert and technical support to them
- Participating in conferences, round tables, meetings, representing interests of CF “Patients of Ukraine”.
Participating in fundraising activities for CF “Patients of Ukraine”:
- Looking for potential donors
- Generating ideas for project proposals
- Developing project proposals.
- University degree in sociology/philology/humanitarian/legal/social work
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian
- At least 3 years of experience at project management
- Good communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment within specified time constraints
- Attention to the details
Probation period – 3 months
For more information about CF “Patients of Ukraine”, please visit our web site at www.patients.org.ua
Direct inquiries and your CV to email@example.com